Due to the rapidly increasing health crisis we have taken the decision to close our office with immediate effect, to help contain the potential spread of COVID-19 and protect our staff. It is not a decision that we have taken lightly and we will continue to offer the highest levels of customer service to our clients whilst working from home.
We appreciate that this may cause a slight change in the way that you work with us, however during this period our preferred method of communication is email. We have made some additional pointers below to assist:
1. Use email as preference in contacting the Teams
2. Direct dial numbers for all staff can be found here
3. Our preference for payments at present is BACS and all of our invoices state our bank details. Please use the invoice number stated on the invoice as your payment reference. Debit cards/credit card payments can also be accepted. With the future uncertain cheque payments may lead to significant delays.
4. We understand it is a difficult time for finances and we are here to help, therefore if you need any advice on premium payments and essential covers please contact us always. Please also read our article below on Continuity of Insurances.
5. For claims please speak with your usual day-to-day contact or Mark Willis listed above.
Please also read our article on ‘Maintaining Continuity of Insurance’ by clicking here